Need assistance with your visa?
Tell us your story…we’ll show you how we can help. Outstanding success rate, get the right visa advice.
- Are you in Australia and want to stay?
- Have you been here before and want to come back?
- Do you want to work or study in Australia?
- Have you met someone (even online) and want to be together?
Get your visa application right first time. Talk to us and find the right pathway.
Is your situation complicated? We’re here to help.
Blended families, children staying overseas, it doesn’t seem that complicated but your application could need close attention. Experts in complex situations, we have an outstanding success rate and will provide clear options for you. We will only engage if we know we can help. If you think that your situation could be less straight forward get in contact today.
Your immigration story needs a happy ending.
You can get help for any type of visa application, including:
- Relationship based visas (marriage and partner visas)
- Employer nominated visas (457, temporary & skilled work visas)
- Skilled Independent visas (Subclass 189 (Skilled – Independent) Visa, Subclass 190, Subclass 489.
- Student visas
- Protection visas.
Get help staying compliant with your visa conditions
Staying compliant with your visa conditions is important. It is important that you know what they are, and what to do when your conditions change. If you’re not sure, give us a call. We can help you.
Do you need help with something else that is migration related?
Migration can be complicated. We can help you with:
- Merits reviews, judicial reviews, and ministerial intervention applications
- Visa cancellations
- Visa refusals
- Problems satisfying migration law health requirements.
Our team have successfully handled some of the most complicated cases in Australia. Get the right help now before further time and money is wasted.
Do you represent a law firm or Registered Migration Agent?
Migration often touches other areas of law, making matters complex. If you are a lawyer, if you represent a law firm or if you are a Registered Migration Agent, we can work with you, or provide advice and services to help you. Contact Richard for more information.