“Getting your visa approved or your cancellation set aside is our number 1 priority”
Richard Timpson – Accredited Immigration Law Specialist and Registered Migration Agent
You deserve the very best advice
We offer advice and assistance on all migration issues, small or large. These include; primary applications, merits reviews, judicial reviews, and ministerial intervention applications. Helping people is our primary drive for doing what we do. We pride ourselves on understanding your needs.
We will always work towards optimum outcomes in all situations. Most accredited immigration lawyers practicing in this area of the law are only to be found in the city. Richard works throughout the entire Mackay region, from Proserpine to Rockhampton, as well as in Brisbane.
Speak to Australia's leading visa and Immigration Law Specialists and have your visa cancellation reversed before it is too late.
- Don’t leave it too late to take action, get yourselves some legal advice so you know your options. Listening to family and friends is supportive, but not always correct.
- If you want to challenge the cancellation or refusal, there are often options available for you.
- Don’t ignore any notice from DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection).
- Read your notice carefully as it will contain details on how many days you have to reply to the notice and how much notice before the cancellation comes into effect.
- Check who is actually effected by the cancellation or refusal – It may differ depending on whether the applicant is the primary or a secondary applicant.
Get the right visa assistance
Speak to us now about getting your visa cancellation or refusal over turned
Book an hour consultation with our accredited specialist for just $165
Or call us now: Brisbane (07) 3166 9100 Mackay (07) 4957 4922