Need assistance with your visa?
Tell us your story…we’ll show you how we can help
Outstanding success rate, get the right visa advice.
- In Australia and wanting to stay?
- Been here before and want to come back?
- Want to work or study in Australia?
- Met someone (even online) and want to be together?
Your immigration story needs a happy ending.
You can get help for any type of visa application, including:
- Relationship based visas (marriage and partner visas)
- Employer nominated visas (457, temporary & skilled work visas)
- Skilled Independent visas (Subclass 189 (Skilled – Independent) Visa, Subclass 190, Subclass 489.
- Student visas
- Protection visas.
Is your situation complicated? We’re here to help.
Blended families, children staying overseas, it doesn’t seem that complicated but your application could need close attention.
Experts in complex situations, we have an excellent strike rate and will provide clear options for you.
We will only engage if we know we can help. If you think that your situation could be less straight forward get in contact today.
We’re here to help you to enjoy this beautiful country.
We give you clear-cut options, real alternatives, and an individual pathway to migration.
The complexities of Australia’s immigration law require specialist advice.
Our team will step you through the process all the way.
Get help staying compliant with your visa conditions
Staying compliant with your visa conditions is important. It is important that you know what they are, and what to do when your conditions change.
If you’re not sure, give us a call. We can help you.
Do you need help with something else that is migration related?
Migration can be complicated. We can help you with:
- Merits reviews, judicial reviews, and ministerial intervention applications
- Visa cancellations
- Visa refusals
- Problems satisfying migration law health requirements.
Do you represent a law firm or Registered Migration Agent?
Migration often touches other areas of law, making matters complex. If you are a lawyer, if you represent a law firm or if you are a Registered Migration Agent, we can work with you, or provide advice and services to help you. Contact Richard for more information.